Easy and Delicious Family Passover Recipes - Installment Four: Fried Matzah
In this week before Passover, we are featuring favorite Passover recipes shared by Akiba-Schechter families, all of which have been collected by Mrs. Brackman's 3rd/4th graders in this beautiful Passover cookbook.
Today's recipe comes from the Goodman Family, whose children Stuart and Meira love making and eating fried matzah:
2 pieces of matzah
1 tablespoon of butter
Salt to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and scramble them.
- Hold the matzah under water, crack it and add it to the bowl.
- Crack it more and mix it with the eggs.
- Add the salt.
- Melt the butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Pour the egg-matzah mixture into the pan.
- Stir it in the pan until cooked.
Post a Comment